Broadcast live from a TV-studio in central London, Graduate Careers Live! provides the latest information, advice and guidance for Year 13 students and their parents on how to make the most of university – or one of the increasing number of degree apprenticeships – in order to prepare for a successful graduate career in the future.
Highlights from the 90-minute programme include:
• a guide to the universities and degree courses that are most-likely to lead to a well-paid job after graduation
• an interview with Zoe Thomas, author of The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide
• an assessment of the outlook for today’s university-leavers and the latest graduate job market
• an in-depth introduction to degree apprenticeships
• a guide to student finance and how to pay for university
• an interview with Sian Griffiths, education editor at The Sunday Times
• expert advice on how to decide what to do after sixth form
•useful tips and guidance from current university students
The programme was presented by Martin Birchall editor of The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers and Levi Jouavel, journalist & presenter on BBC Three and a former BBC apprentice.