Apprentice Recruitment Administrator vacancy in Calne (Yr 11-13, Apply asap)
Premier Jobs UK – Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career?
Premier Jobs UK is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join our friendly and professional team.
Established in 2007, we are one of the UK's leading specialist recruiters for Financial Services and have continued to grow year-on-year. We are a family-owned business with a successful outlook, working from modern offices in Calne. 2020 was a difficult year, however with our forward thinking approach we managed to grow the business!
We are rated 5 stars on Trustpilot by our customers, showing the commitment we have to our high quality service.
How do I apply?
If you are interested read the details below and then call 0208 0044 154 or email email@example.com
Want to know more?
Find out further details in their Guide and Job Specification:
· Starting salary of £10,000 pa with increases throughout the program
· Plus bonus scheme in place after probationary period
· Regular team social events, we celebrate everyone’s birthday with a team activity!
· 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
· 37.5 hours per week with normal working hours, Monday to Friday
· It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements.
· The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 or Level 3 Recruitment Apprenticeship, depending on existing qualifications
· Opportunity to undertake further qualifications after your apprenticeship
· We embrace development within, one of the Directors began as an Apprentice!
· Our excellent training and support are proven by our Apprentices successfully being promoted to Recruitment Consultant within 12 – 18 months of joining
· Full training provided
· Managing candidate enquiries/applications and reviewing their CV’s.
· Distributing suitable CV’s to Recruitment Consultants.
· Undertaking the administrative duties for the business, including updating the CRM system for candidate meetings.
· Maintaining company database, to ensure candidate information is up to date.
· Managing the job-advertising for active vacancies.
· Answering telephone calls.
· Undertaking headhunting activities for key vacancies and undertake your own personal recruitment.
· There may be an element of marketing involved in this role.
· There is a bonus structure in place after 6 months and the progression onto a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role within the company.
· Must take an interest in personal development
· Able to problem solve
· Ambitious and Driven
· Excellent communication skills, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
· High level of motivation
If you are interested, please call 0208 0044 154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org